BA Spanish Immersion

amyostrander

Registered
I just moved to BA and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for Spanish schools in BA. I would prefer an afternoon class. Thanks in advance.

I am taking classes at ECELA. Depending on your level you will have class in the morning or afternoon. I am really enjoying class and will extend.

Just posted st. on another topic about teachers/schools:

I am using a private teacher who is very good! Some might prefer schools, but in my experience private teacher can help you improve much faster and will not cost you more. My teacher can visit on location and bring all the material you need. conversations about topics you prefer!

her contact details: [email protected]

what are you going to do here? I am still looking for more virtual assistants for my website www.virtualjobassistance.com..

Hey, when I went to BA I went to this school LVstudio in Palermo for spanish lessons. I did a month long group course and it was pretty good value, and the people in my group were pretty cool too, which was good cause I didnt know anyone. They also organised little events for us, like dancing nights, dinners and drinks.

The website is http://lvstudioclassesinpalermobuenosaires.wordpress.com/

and the address is Darregueyra 2394

Back