Babies/tots Playgroup

Hi! I couldn't find any info about playgroups but I'd like to meet up with some moms and their babies. I have 8 month old boy and we have a lot of free time :) Palermo area is perfect. Let me know if you know something.

Hi! We just got back from US after 6 years abroad and we 'd love to meet other babies and moms. I have 1 year old (American) twins ( boy and girl) and 3 1/2 year old girl. We want to help the babies to keep their roots and learn English. We live near Alto Palermo Shopping. Please let me know if you want to get together!

Hello,
Can anyone recommend a toddler playgroup in Almagro/Palermo/Once please? Hoping for something free, just a friendly group of people to do some playing and singing with the little ones.
Thank you.

Look for Buenos Aires Mummy Group on FB. You have to send in a request to join. There are quite a few of us expat moms and there are always activities, play groups, etc going on.

Thank you citygirl. I did that but they did not accept my friend request yet.
I'm mostly interested in friendly simple stuff, not Abasto or expensive groups. My boy is nearly two, active and sociable and loves being outdoors.
Looking forward to meeting some of you and your little ones :)

Hello, does anyone know the FB group Buenos Aires Mummy group? My husband sent a friend request days ago and he was accepted immediately. Me? still waiting....

Back