baby and mom group

satoko

Registered
hi ladies!

i am coming back to BsAs with my 8 months old baby girl, I would like to meet other babies and moms to play with regularly. Are there any groups like that?

thx,
satoko

There is quite an active baby/toddler group. Feel free to PM me if you want more info on the next time we are meeting up. (We dont currently have one planned, but will very soon I'm sure.)

Hi< i have a 6 months old girl. I'm Argentinean but lived in London for 15 years until we moved to Bs As last year with my British husband. I take my baby to Planeta Juego once a week but feel is not enough plus I would like to meet other Argentinians or expats with babies.
Please let me know when the group meets.

Hi Babs -- I'll try again.. just posted but seems to have not gone up. If you're on Facebook have a look for Buenos Aires Mummy Group -- they organise playdates etc every once in awhile though I haven't been in ages as many times they meet in the parks and it's just way too hot out right now. If you're not on facebook send me your email address and I'll have Dawn add you to the mailing list.

I have a 7 mos baby boy -- was thinking to start going to Planeta Juego when it starts to cool off. How do you like it? Which branch do you go to? How much is it a month?

I've heard very mixed reviews about Gymboree, mainly that it is very expensive for what you get (and this is coming from a lot of expats who are here on the USD, so for locals it must seem even more costly).

I'm Canadian, my husband is Argentine. I'm in my 7th year here in Buenos Aires. We live in Las Canitas but are going to have to move soon as the apartment is just too small with baby. If you want to try and get together sometime just drop me a line.

syngirl
Thanks for the info, I just requested to Mummy group!

Hi everyone! just requested to Mummy group. Hope I can join soon. live in BA not so long. I am 33 years old, have 2 sons. My older kid is 7 years old, perfectly speak english as he studied 2 years an InterAmerican Academy. There he had many friends but our family had moved to Argentina. Here I gave birth my another son, and now he has 5 weeks.We would like to meet friends for playing and chatting.

Hi,

I just sent a request to the mummy group as would be keen to meet other English speaking Mums to meet up for a playdate or two... :)

Hello Ladies,
I live in Palermo and have a 10 month old and a 5 year old. If you want to get together for a play date let us know. We'll be glad to host it here. Just tell me What days work best for you.
Cheers
P

Hi, I live in Belgrano and have a one year old boy. I am spanish speaker but manage myself very good with English. I'm 32 and full time mommy. Drop me an email when you plan to get together.

Regards,

[email protected]

Parvati said:
Hello Ladies,
I live in Palermo and have a 10 month old and a 5 year old. If you want to get together for a play date let us know. We'll be glad to host it here. Just tell me What days work best for you.
Cheers
P

I have an 8 month boy and would love to connect with other mommies. Anyone interested or know other groups/connections?:)

Back