Back to the Future Argentina Electronics

MichaelG

Registered
So I bought little mp3 player to use while I jog. I took it home, plugged it into my laptop to load some songs and 'charge.'

I came back a few hours later, started to jog... I spent the first 20 minutes mashing all the buttons trying to make it turn on, until i finally stopped for a closer look ---

It needs AAA batteries!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In my country battery powered mp3 players never even existed. At least not since the year 2005. It went straight from battery CD players to mp3s that you charge witht he laptop

What age do we live in.

!! what is that video from? An advertisement?

So many childhood memories. How does that guy look exactly the same as 30 years ago

French jourist, bonjour? J'amo une femme de Nantes. Un Avocat avec le nom Coralie. Parler espagnol tres bien.

Is it really that much of a problem that you need to charge it with AAA batteries and that you feel the need to complain about it?

Perhaps, you should have paid a little more attention before you actually bought the damn thing.

Next time a little consumer intelligence goes a long way. There are all kinds of devices on the market for all types of pocketbooks. You could have easily bought what you wanted if you bothered looking. And now you go public with your stupidity and blame the country? ¡Haceme el favor! (Give me a break!)

Hope your next shopping outing is more successful.

Alan

Back