Bad Weather Today

polostar88

Registered
I've been enjoying the beautiful winter here. Today is horrible. There was a similar day last week when it was like this all day, clammy, warm-ish, overcast, and there was a downpour at night. I can't stand this weather today it's so depressing. I noticed similar days last August too, is it a Buenos Aires thing? It's the African-level humidity of February but without the sun, and it's somehow even worse, the air feels clammy, unmoving, unhealthy, everything seems dirtier...really brings out the dirt in the city. It's also irritating and difficult for the nervous system.

I love this weather, we spend all day on the terrace... nice, warm and no risk to get sunburnd. We just came inside as it is getting chilly now....

we walked through the bosque de palermo, saw all the new shoots and leaves on the trees, then had lunch in our patio.

i want more days like this!!

For goodness sake Polo - It's August, it's winter! Liek others I thought today was nice enough, although clouded over now, but it sure beats Febuary in Dublin (much as I like my home city).....

This is the equivalent of February in northern climes, and get a day like this in February in Des Moines or Toronto and it's shorts and tee-shirt weather, and break out the Frisbees.

No maybe I wasn't clear...I ENJOY the cold crisp air of winter and clear skies and sun that you get in Buenos Aires on chillier days. The weather today was oppressive, I don't understand how no one else saw this...yes I like temperate weather too, but don't you feel what the air is like today? It is humid, cloying, clammy, there is pressure in the air. Everything is grey and dirty. Miserable.

Someone said you're going to the parks...to walk on a SUNDAY?? Why would you go to the parks on a Sunday.

Today was a beautiful day! I love the cool humid air filling up my lungs. Reminds me of my summers on the coast of Maine. So refreshing to get away from the dull cold winter without snow.

I love this weather. We moved during the last warm days of summer. Our new place has a balcony and I FINALLY get to sit out there with a cup of coffee and enjoy the view! I've been dreaming about this for months :)

Back