Badminton

Vickyg

Registered
Does anyone play Badminton and have suggestions of Badminton courts I could go to (preferably close to Palermo)? Anyone up for a game?

Does anyone play Badminton and have suggestions of Badminton courts I could go to (preferably close to Palermo)? Anyone up for a game?

I do play, but till now haven't been able to find any near by. Though saw one in Belagrano Club, which is really far :(

if you cant go from Palermo to Belgrano or find Belgrano far away, we are lost.

people, you need to get out from Palermo.

Belgrano is still an expat bubble, by the way. You 'll be ok.

Oh, I am IN too for badminton if we find a place which is nearby Palermo/Recoletta/Bario Norte.. :)

[background=rgb(237, 238, 224)]club Harrods Gath y Chaves, que se encuentra en Virrey del Pino 1480, esquina Migueletes, en el barrio de Belgrano, en la Capital Federal. Entrenamos los dias Jueves de 20:30 hs a 22:00 hs, y los dias Sabados de 17:00 hs a 21:00 hs. Ante cualquier duda contactenos. Los esperamos!!!![/background]

http://www.clubharro...dades/badminton

For the person who said it's too far, you listed yourself as location: Almagro -- from Cordoba and Medrano you can get the #15 bus and it will leave you directly in front of the club and take approximately 30mins. It's basically the far end of Las Canitas. On a bike I bet you could get there even faster as you could just get on the Billinghurst-->Coronel Diaz bikepath, go down to Libertador and then along the bike path the whole way there.

[background=rgb(237, 238, 224)]club Harrods Gath y Chaves, que se encuentra en Virrey del Pino 1480, esquina Migueletes, en el barrio de Belgrano, en la Capital Federal. Entrenamos los dias Jueves de 20:30 hs a 22:00 hs, y los dias Sabados de 17:00 hs a 21:00 hs. Ante cualquier duda contactenos. Los esperamos!!!![/background]

For the person who said it's too far, you listed yourself as location: Almagro -- from Cordoba and Medrano you can get the #15 bus and it will leave you directly in front of the club and take approximately 30mins. It's basically the far end of Las Canitas. On a bike I bet you could get there even faster as you could just get on the Billinghurst-->Coronel Diaz bikepath, go down to Libertador and then along the bike path the whole way there.

I do take the bus to club on Pino,Virrey Del 3456, though 19 or 151. This time will check out the bike route, thanks :)
(I recently got bike, so still far from knowing bike routes :( )

What I meant is, it's far if I want to play daily or even thrice in weekdays along-with work hours :-/

I do take the bus to club on Pino,Virrey Del 3456, though 19 or 151. This time will check out the bike route, thanks :)
(I recently got bike, so still far from knowing bike routes :( )

What I meant is, it's far if I want to play daily or even thrice in weekdays along-with work hours :-/

What time of day are you trying to go -- bikes can beat buses at certain times of day simply due to all the traffic. If you are going to Virrey del Pino 3456 that looks like it is just off of Superi -- and there is a bike path that goes along Gorriti and then continues along Superi. http://www.buenosaires.gob.ar/ecobici/pedalea-la-ciudad

If you are going to be going at night though get yourself a light for the bike.

Unfortunately travel is part of life for most activities here -- If you like racket sports generally one thing you can often find nearby in any neighbourhood are paddle tennis courts.

Syngirl - where did you find the information on these training times? I can't find it on the website and it seems to have different times on the page I'm looking at!

Unfortunately travel is part of life for most activities here -- If you like racket sports generally one thing you can often find nearby in any neighbourhood are paddle tennis courts.

"paddle tennis" I always wondered what that is called. It is first time I have seen it here few days back. Yes there is a paddle tennis court exactly opposite to place i am living,

@Vickyg, I guess for time, you need to call, I did not see timings, except for contact information.

its mentioned on the website :). check this direct link http://www.clubharrods.com.ar/actividades/badminton ..

Back