Badminton

Bringing topic back to discussion

I can call them with a help spanish speaking friend obviously, how many people will be interested ?
talking about clubharro in belagrano !
Also I am not sure how clubs work here, but we can check if they provide with rackets also.

Bringing topic back to discussion

I can call them with a help spanish speaking friend obviously, how many people will be interested ?
talking about clubharro in belagrano !
Also I am not sure how clubs work here, but we can check if they provide with rackets also.

Vyom Im in!

Vyom Im in!

Details - preference for court is for members
Membership fee for the first month is close to 1000 pesos, and thereafter monthly charges. In this one can play any number of time.

For non members,
800 pesos per hour including rackets and shuttles

Reviving it again, I will be interested as a regular activity but of course becoming member and not 800/hr :p and maybe we can take up more activities too there !!

Does anyone play Badminton and have suggestions of Badminton courts I could go to (preferably close to Palermo)? Anyone up for a game?

Hi all,

I know this thread is a bit old already, but does anyone know of clubs that do social games in Buenos Aires (med- advance level)? Please include contacts and price.
I’m in the area for a few weeks.
Thanks!

Hello,
I am from India and stay in Aguero 733. I would like to know the place where i can play the shuttle. can any one help me.
My wats app number +91-9677997647

Back