BAexpats dinner at Casa Mun November 25th!

webteam

Administrator
BA Expats ~ Holiday Dinner Please join us for a Holiday Dinner on Friday, November 25 at Casa Mun in Palermo. It's a small closed door restaurant that specializes in Asian and California cuisine.

Chef Mun received his formal training at the Sushi Chef Institute and did his internship under Celebrity Chef Makoto Okuwa (who has appeared 14 times on the Food Network's hit television series: Iron Chef. In addition to running a closed door restaurant, Chef Mun has also served as a Culinary Ambassador for the U.S. Embassy since moving to Buenos Aires.

Chef Mun will be presenting the 5-course menu himself ~ each course will be paired with hard-to-find Argentine wines. The price is 250 AR$. See these links for more details:

Dinner Menu (pdf)
Casa Mun Website (www.casamun.com)
Review on Travelated.com
Review on The Urban Grocer

There are only 16 spots ~ to reserve please send an email to [email protected] and let them know you are a member of BAexpats. They will provide you with Paypal instructions and the first persons to supply the deposit will enjoy this lovely culinary experience. Address and other instructions will be provided three days prior to the event.

We look forward to seeing you on November 25th!

I love Casa Mun. I definitely agree that the price is more than worth it. The food is amazing, the night is always full of great company and Chef Mun is both talented and a great guy to talk to. I just confirmed my reservation, I look forward to seeing you all there!

We had dinner last night at Casa Mun and it was great! Can only say good things about Mun and his cooking.

UPDATE:

We currently have 11 guest confirmed for this Friday, which means there are still around 5 spots left. Make sure to email [email protected] to reserve your spot!

I like to congratulate Casa Mun for an incredible meal last night . It exceeded all our expectations and was one of the best meals I have had in Buenos Aires

Thank you for organising this event!

I've never heard anything but raves about Casa Mun.

I attended a Thanksgiving dinner last night for considerably less and ate so much I felt like crap for a few hours.

One thing: Did Casa Mun have a table top catch on fire? Because we did and I'm hoping that it becomes a Thanksgiving tradition!

Happy Thanksgiving (weekend) to Casa Mun, Perry, and everyone in the BA Expat community!

Back