Baexpats End Of Summer... Pizza & Beer Night Out Anybody ???

D.B. Cooper

Registered
[background=#fcfcfc]
Ok,… here's the plan. We at Banchero's on Ave. Corrientes corner Talcahuano st. two blocks from the Obelisco. ([background=transparent]Corrientes, Av. 1300 y Talcahuano)[/background][/background]
[background=#fcfcfc]
http://www.bancheropizzerias.com.ar/ We could meet on the last Friday of the month (March 28) say around 8:00 PM. [/background]
[background=#fcfcfc]
Depending on the number of people who should up, we order several large pies with different toppings and some bottles of beer/sodas etc.[/background]
[background=#fcfcfc]
When the bill comes we just divide the total by the number of people who show up. Can't imagine that the per person bill would be over 100.00 pesos[/background]
[background=#fcfcfc]
But It all the depends on the number of people who show up, how many bottles of beer are consumed. [/background]
[background=#fcfcfc]
I'm a three slices tops kind of guy. I'm a retired baby boomer myself so all ages welcomed. [/background]

PhilipDT

Registered
[background=#fcfcfc]Ok,… here's the plan. We at Banchero's on Ave. Corrientes corner Talcahuano st. two blocks from the Obelisco. ([background=transparent]Corrientes, Av. 1300 y Talcahuano)[/background][/background]
[background=#fcfcfc]http://www.bancheropizzerias.com.ar/ [/background]

What is this the Joe pizza party? How bout Almacen? ;) Actually the place doesn't matter, I'll most likely stop by for a pint or two.

internationalguy

Registered
Why someone want to eat Argentine pizza when you can have "the best pizza in South America". Siamo nel forno in Palermo has amazing pizza. Just making a suggestion.

D.B. Cooper

Registered
Anybody out there coming to this pizza & beer shindig ???. Just a chance to eat, drink & be merry :) with fellow expats.

Joe

Registered
Yes, I'll come. I'm heading North for the winter in a few weeks so this is one of my last chances. Banchero is a classic.

viejo20banchero1.jpg

Joe

Registered
My favorite Fugazzeta photo:

Fugazzeta.jpg

The only bad thing about Banchero is they only serve Quilmes. So you get a headache with your Fug. Someone want to split a bottle of wine with me?

Joe

Registered
Hey is anyone going to this? Are people going to force Joe to eat the entire Fuguzzeta by himself!

This is a great chance to go to one of the classic pizza restaurants of Argentina.

D.B. Cooper

Registered
So nobody ends up at the wrong table I'll wear my Yale ball cap. (No I didn't go to Yale) It has a Y on it.
Here's my cell in case anybody get's lost. 15-5647-4039