Baexpats end of the year dinner TONIGHT!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
It has been a while since our last dinner and we thought it would be nice to have another one before this year is over.
So, we hope that everybody can meet at 8pm next Thursday, Decepmber 18th at Taj Mahal restaurant, Nicaragua 4345 (close to Scalabrini Ortiz, Palermo Viejo).
This is a new Indian restaurant and it has an incredible vibe. Very relaxed with large tables and huge amount of space. It fits 40 people on two large tables easy.

You can check restaurant's website here: http://tajmahalbuenosaires.com.ar/
Guia Oleo reviews: http://www.guiaoleo.com.ar/detail.php?ID=4191

Price is 75 pesos per person. This is what is included:

One appetizer:

• Murg Tikka succulent fillet of tandoor chicken marinated in garlic,
  • beef kebab tandoor with indian spices,
  • tandoor mushroom and vegetables,
  • vegetable samosa ( indian empanada filled with vegetables, potatoes, and peas)
One Main course:

• Murg Makhani: Tradional recipe of chicken with a butter and tomato sauce.
  • Keem Hyderabadi: Spicy lamb kebab with a soft spice of curry
  • Daal Makhanwala: Lentils slowly cooked overnight with coconut cream and indian spices.
Also bread and unlimited basmati rice is included

One desert:

• Badam Kulfi: Icecream made in Taj Mahal with almonds and honey
  • Gulab Jamun: Flour dumplings filled with rose syrup and cardamon.
One soft drink per person, one bottle of wine per two people

If you would like to attend, please, send an email to [email protected] or post a reply here.

Hope to see you next Thursday!

Darn it! We'll be in Uruguay, but I got a lead on a new Indian Restaurant!! Hopefully I will be able to make it to the next one. Have fun!!

Thank you so much for planning this! The last five years of the holiday season in Buenos Aires have been difficult for me; hence, this year I planned to go out of town. And I'm leaving on Tuesday!

Have a great dinner--can't wait to try the resto when I return.
Felices Fiestas to all!

Hello,
Just wondering if many are going tonight....I have to juggle a few things but I think I can make it.

Back