Baexpats Meet In New York

Noesdeayer

Registered
It was an early morning breakfast meeting yesterday here in West Greenwich Village.7:30 AM to be exact in order for Michelle E to have time to make the trip out to JFK and catch a noon flight to Florida.It was great to see her after 7 months and I was grateful that she was kind enough to subway over from Brooklyn to do it.I listened intently about the project program she developed and wrote on the improvement of social services for the state of Maine which is way behind their commitment in this area (with the Trumplike governor they have I wasn't surprised at all)
We chatted a little about BA where she will be retuning on 10/16 for a short time to close up her app't and come to the BAExpats meeting on 10/18.I was impressed with her ending words on describing her project program and participation in its implementation."I like to do things that make a difference".
Those of us who know her also know the truth of those words.As we said good bye on a cool and breezy Manhattan early fall morning
,I was pleased that I had gotten up early to have such a gratifying coffee chat with a truly good person.
She will probably post herself when she is back in BA as will I after arriving tomorrow 10/01.

Hello to you both from south centra Kazakhstan. I haven't seen you in a long time either.
Enjoy nyc!
Esteban

Back