Banana Nation Usa

camberiu

Registered
And now it comes to light that the last US Employment Report right before the presidential election was MANIPULATED to make employment numbers look much better than they actually were. Bush committed fraud in the first presidential election, habeas corpus has been revoked in the US and now this. I'd like to officially welcome the United States of America to our club of Banana Republic nations. Your brothers to the south welcome you, Uncle Sam.

Was Jack Welch right? Jobs numbers under fire

The former General Electric CEO was pilloried back in October 2012 when he suggested that the previous month's unemployment report smelled fishy and perhaps had been manipulated.

A report Tuesday, though, suggested that may well have been the case.

Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again
Don't get fooled again, no no
Yeah ....
Meet the new boss
Same as the old boss.

Rinse and repeat.

I think the next step will be for the White House to fake inflation numbers.

I think the next step will be for the White House to fake inflation numbers.

They don't need to fake them. They just change the yardstick, and everyone plays along. In this sense, Camberiu it's rather rude of you just to welcome the US now after they have been at the party for a good 30 years.

Remember when Reagan cooked the books to improve employment numbers, decided to include military personal. They are all guilty of creativeness.

Yawn, another non story, someone fucks up so it's a conspiracy. Most governments move the goal posts during the game. We live in a country where the government denies there is even a game going on. It's not justification or saying its right, I'm just suggesting people shouldn't be naïve enough to think that numbers we get from most governments are going to be 100% accurate, especially when they are an important issue such as employment or inflation.

Even this is a bit FOXesque for CNBC. "Should the controversy go full-blown, it could shake the government's data-gathering operations at their foundation."
When Obama resigns and gives over the keys to Joe because of this and Benghazi I'll buy camberiu a beer.

I just hope you don't get thirsty in the mean time, somethings never come to fruition.

Back