Banco De La Nacion Experience

khairyexpat

Registered
I HAD to pay a bill of "X" amount of Pesos at Banco La Nacion, and the teller only gave me the following attached weird looking stamp, no receipt.

Teller: Ya esta.
Me: Y recibo?
Teller: No.
Me: Pero esto no indique “PAGADO” ni indique “X” Pesos.

Teller went to Branch Manager (B.M.), and he comes out.
B.M.: No recibo. Ya esta.
Me: Pero el ley del gobierno es exiger tu recivo.

He started marching towards me (eyes & veins popped out) yelling:
B.M.: Ley nada. Gobierno nada. Recibo nada.

When I was within his reach I was scared he is going to hit me.
Me: Vas me attacar?

He retreated, I walked away.

I know it is a bank, and probably everything is OK.
But the weird looking stamp saying nothing, and I felt like I am dealing with a night club bouncer (probably 6ft 5 and 250 lbs), or head of the mafia not a bank B.M.

If you right click on the thumbnail you can read the stamp clearly. It only shows: Date, Branch, Teller name. NOTHING ELSE.
It does not have any information about "PAGADO" or "X" Pesos (how much I paid).

Attachments

• Scan0002.jpg
    Scan0002.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 83
Doesn't look right. I see some faded writing, looks like their printer ran out of imported ink (!)...I paid some money in at HSBC last week and the printout had the amount, my account details and then a similar stamp as yours. Check it was received by the beneficiary asap.

Doesn't look right. I see some faded writing, looks like their printer ran out of imported ink (!)...I paid some money in at HSBC last week and the printout had the amount, my account details and then a similar stamp as yours. Check it was received by the beneficiary asap.
Is not the ink. If you right click on it you can read it clearly. But it does not have any information about "PAGADO" or "X" Pesos (how much I paid). It just only shows:
Date
Branch
Teller name
NOTHING ELSE.

I used to make lots of payments at Banco de la Nacion. That stamp is what they used to stamp a "Register Receipt" (that would be printed out on the spot) that has the date, amount, etc. Hopefully everything will be OK.

Yes, but it should have had the date, amount and beneficiary printed out on the paper, not just the stamp. At least it has the teller's details and they have it all on CCTV too presumably. Strange they didn't put it through the books properly though.

I used to make lots of payments at Banco de la Nacion. That stamp is what they used to stamp a "Register Receipt" (that would be printed out on the spot) that has the date, amount, etc. Hopefully everything will be OK.
This is just an old fashioned physical rubber stamp showing only (Date, Branch, Teller`s Name), nothing else.
Stamped on the back of my bill.
NO COMPUTER PRINT OUT.
NO RECEIPT.

Back