Barbers that speak english

Canada

Registered
Hola, looking for a barbershop for men that has someone that speaks English I dont mind if I have to pay more than average my spanish knowledge is low and explaining things in English would make things go a lot easier don't need anything crazy just a few inchs off the top and a 3 on the side thanks everyone

Curious to know the same. Brought my beard trimmer but forgot the charger and my beard is well overdue a trim

If you are on Rodriquez Pena, there is Davio's I believe 250 Rodriguez Pena.

Did you ever have a haircut that you loved? Take several pictures from all sides and then wherever you go you can show the barber visually rather than via words. This has worked everywhere.

Went to the barbers at Humboldt 2421 (more or less, maybe a couple of doors down). 1800 pesos as per the big sign outside. Lovely friendly guy who spoke a bit of English. Got a short back and sides.

Franco in Villa Ortuzar (14 de Julio 1326) is awesome, super detail-oriented, and speaks English like a natural. It's a 1 chair shop called X Barbershop. The price I paid today was $1800. You can book with him via WhatsApp: +54 9 11 5160-6617

Franco in Villa Ortuzar (14 de Julio 1326) is awesome, super detail-oriented, and speaks English like a natural. It's a 1 chair shop called X Barbershop. The price I paid today was $1800. You can book with him via WhatsApp: +54 9 11 5160-6617
Think they’ll be open this weekend/Monday? Mine was closed today due to feriado I presume

Back