Bargain Airfare Ny-Eze-Ny $800

Alicia karr

Registered
Just wanted to let folks know that my friend just booked a nonstop round trip flight on American Airlines from NYC to BA On American Airlines flying Thanksgiving week for only $800 rt.! I'm wondering if the fare would be the same or close if it originates here?...anyway just letting you all know because that's about half of what it normally costs me to fly to Atlanta! Hope someone may be helped by this info.

Well I still think it's going to be close to the same. I remember every year LAN has had a $700 rt between NY and Bsas originating here in BA.

Skyscanner is showing us$908 eze-nyc 25nov-30nov I did not check beyond that to see taxes etc. But if the 35% is then added on top yes it would be over $1200usd

I just put up an ad offering American for 10.750 pesos for EZE-JFK-EZE direct. Works for November/most of December, minimum stay 1 week.

The official dollar price - if buying on AA.com in dollars - is $911.33.

Because of the mess with the meaning of a dollar here, I prefer to just post the price in pesos and let the customer do their own math regarding dollars.

If someone is getting the blue rate of 14.50, this means the effective price is under $750. Not too bad.

I just put up an ad offering American for 10.750 pesos direct. Works for November/most of December, minimum stay 1 week.

The official dollar price - if buying on AA.com in dollars - is $911.33.

Because of the mess with the meaning of a dollar here, I just prefer to post the price in pesos and let the customer do their own math regarding dollars.

If someone is getting the blue rate of 14.50, this means the effective price is under $750. Not too bad.

Ben - can you give me more info (PM if you want)? I'd like to take the twins to see their grandparents but we were looking at 2K a ticket USD and that was WAY out of the price range.

Back