Barrio Norte/Recoleta: Favorite Restaurants for Delivery?

nledec

Registered
Come on neighbors! I need some help--give me your recommendations for who should deliver our dinner over the next few weeks in Recoleta or Barrio Norte.
Thanks!!!

I posted a few in your original thread from last week ;)

I recommend Akomer, located on Arenales between Agüero and Austria. They have a huge selection of regional items and are relatively inexpensive. They have about 20 different kinds of empanadas, all homemade and very tasty. I recommend the "Pastel de lomo con calabaza o pure de papas". You can also get other traditional foods such as locro, ñoquis, choclo en chala, tamales, etc...

I have not yet tried everything, but everything I have tried has been riquísima!

Moliere on Juncal, between Libertad and Guido has a great menu (English, too). This is a really good choice - good food, good service reasonable prices. How rare.

I didn't see that yo asked for restaurant that delivers. Moliere doesn't. I never had food delivered from a restaurant. There's a Chinese restaurant on Rio Bamba, between Santa Fe and Arenales that delivers. I think the name is China Garden.

Back