Ba's Newest Expat Barber

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarahthebarber

Registered
Hello all! I'm Sarah and I arrived about two weeks ago to live in the big, bad, beautiful Buenos Aires. I am from Colorado/California in US and I am very excited to get to know about this city and this culture. I'm also excited to provide the expat community here with my 10+ years of professional hair cutting experience! Rumor I understand is that there was another expat hairdresser here who recently left. I am happy to pick up his slack. I speak English and Spanish fluently, and can come to you :) I am comfortable with all textures/ethnicities of hair. Men: I have worked in barbershops for years so never fear, I am not someone who only knows how to do women's hair. Feel free to message me, reply to this post and tell all your friends that you just found your new barber/hair dresser.

Cheers! Sarah the barber

There are many with a lot of hair then their are old men with little left. Do you have one set price or
do Seniors receive a different price. I know in Orlando I pay much less. I had it cut prior to arriving
last month. I am here for five months at a time.

I wish you well with your work

walter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MilHojas Articles 1
TomAtAlki Expat Life 5
D Expat Life 0
Back