Bathroom Remodeling

nyer4ever

Registered
Anyone ever had their bathroom tiles+ fixtures reglazed here?

Would love a contact name for a contractor if you did. Thanks!

I had my bathroom remodeled, Pablo's brother Juan did a great job.
They live outside BsAs, their price is reasonable. Juan works for his
brother Pablo, here is Pablo's number:
15 (or 11) 5951 0819

Thanks! I'll give him a call, hope he's familiar with re-glazing ceramic.

My nephew's wife is an architect who oversaw our bathroom remodel in Palermo. If you like, send me a private message and I can put you in touch with her for possible contractors.

I doubt it's easy to find someone who can re-galze the tiles in BA. unless, you are a big time
real estate developer in BA and you know a lot of construction people. I am amazed by how
difficult to find a good plumber who can show up on time in BsAs,

I doubt it's easy to find someone who can re-galze the tiles in BA. unless, you are a big time
real estate developer in BA and you know a lot of construction people. I am amazed by how
difficult to find a good plumber who can show up on time in BsAs,

I can give you a number of a guy, very good. Pm if anyone wants it

Sorry, i take that back. My recommendation was for an excellent plumber (i stand by that if anyone needs) but he wouldn't be yer man for reglazing tiles.

Sorry, i take that back. My recommendation was for an excellent plumber (i stand by that if anyone needs) but he wouldn't be yer man for reglazing tiles.
Could you give me the contact info for the plumber ? Thanks

I'm a certified plumber if anyone needs anything done.. originally from UK but been here 6 years. My charges are very reasonable compared to what most charge here.. work with both bathroom installations, repairs and everything plumbing related. Send me a message if anyone needs anything!

Back