Beautiful 2 Bedroom Ph With Pool In The Best Part Of Nuñez.

PhilipDT

Registered
So I'm getting ready to move again to go live with my Argentine girlfriend and I wanted to give my landlady a hand with renting this place out.

The PH is on the first floor up a flight of stairs and has 2 'loft' style bedrooms with a large work study area below and the beds upstairs. Both bedrooms share the one large compartmentalized bathroom which is accessed from the living room. The living room comes furnished with a sleeper sofa and a "campo style" bar and is separated from the kitchen by a large L shaped bar.

291f779.jpg

The larger of the two bedrooms has a beautiful desk which was built to fit in to the northwest facing windows,

1z313l4.jpg

a king sized bed

20p4pbp.jpg

and private terrace looking out over the pulmon de la manzana

2uizmky.jpg

The smaller is still quite large by any standard and has a queen sized bed, a desk and an ungodly amount of closet space.

i3e36a.jpg

The kitchen, as you guys have probably guessed from my posts, is an important part of the house for me. For that reason I've had installed a industrial style range featuring a 9.3 kw wok burner and a masonry floored oven for that perfect pizza a la piedra. I'm not big on washing dishes so I added a dishwasher and extended the pre existing counter tops. The refrigerator is a very large 190cm with no frost system in the freezer and a rapid chill feature for getting your quilmes down to temp. There are lots of other little details which such as the magnetic knife 'block' that I've added to make the kitchen more comfortable to cook in.

2r45zso.jpg

The windows in the kitchen look on to the comfortable Terraza which is constantly bathed by sunlight.

2evqid5.jpg

Below the terraza is the garden which is accessed by a spiral staircase. The garden is shared with the other unit in the property and can be used without restrictions. If you're planing to have a party or any large event, it is just expected that you let the other tenet know and vice versa The 'garden' has a 2.5m deep pool, a parilla, washing machine, quincho, and beautiful vegetation. The plam trees in the back yard act as calming natural wind chimes in the slightest breeze.

i2pocj.jpg

The house is located at Iberá and arribeños. It's far enough out to really feel like you're able to relax but at the same time it is incredibly well connected to the rest of the city. The train which runs from Tigre to Retiro stops a few blocks away, the D line of the subway is also not too far, and if you need to take a taxi or drive the proximity of Libertador, Alcorta and the highway Illia means you can be down town in 10 minutes!

The neighborhood is amazing, I really wish I weren't leaving. You never have to hear colectivos passing nor drunks shouting at each other at 4am. The streets have wide sidewalks and are lined with trees. On weekends the only sounds you'll here are the rustling of the palm branches, the sounds of people splashing in their pools and the crackle of recently lit asados. I never feel unsafe around here, in fact my next door neighbor has left his Cayanne GTS on the street every night since I've lived here and I've never yet to see it on blocks in the morning :p.

The price is $1100 USD / month or 600 USD for two weeks. That includes all utilities, pool and garden maintenance, high speed internet, and HD cable.

Back