Best Coffee Roaster in Buenos Aires - Padre

how does one arrange a delivery from them? Ive always liked their stuff and might need resupplying in the days ahead
This is the WhatsApp number for Juan at Padre Coffee. +54 9 11 4427-2373 He's super helpful and is the one you'll need to make arrangements with. If you don't speak/write Spanish - Google Translate is your friend. The other contact is via Messenger on their Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Padre-Coffee-Roasters-Beer-144585042762882/ Whether this applies now or not I don't know, but the first order they required I go out to Padre Coffee (a pleasant locale) and make the first payment with debit card. After that it's been delivery to apartment and pay on delivery.

Have you been to Sheikob's Bagels? It's at Uriarte 1386 and they have outstanding bagels. Not sure their operation status as of this posting (I'm stuck abroad and not in my beloved Buenos Aires). But his bagel's are divine. They have a Facebook page and surely Instagram also.
Thank you! I had Sheikob's card early on and lost it and at that point had pretty much given up hope, so let it slide. I'm waiting now for them to respond to my request about delivery. Even though they're not that far away if it weren't for the cuarentena. Vamos a ver, looking forward. When you get back from Chicago I'll make you a cup of coffee from Padre's dark French Roast. You're gonna love it.

Back