Best dentist

citygirl

Registered
I"m going to need some major dental work done and once the borders open back up, my plan is to fly back to BsAs to have it done b/c of prices. Any current recommendations for someone who can do major work and cosmetic dentistry? (Bridge)

I'll be paying out of pocket and not looking for those that cater to the "dental tourism" segment and charge US prices ;) I've got family there getting me recommendations but wondering if there is anyone I've not heard of yet.

(Although who knows when I'll be able to travel - it's not like this is going to be under control in the US anytime soon...)

Dr. Norman Darling, Uriburu 1054, Piso 10, 4827-3187 He's nice. He's good. His prices are reasonable. He has dental degrees from both Argentina and the U.S.

If you can, I would whole heartedly recommend going to Lima instead, for this dentist.

Simply the best dentist I have ever had, in the cleanest most up-to-date facility I have ever seen. And surprisingly affordable. He services the embassies. He has just bought Covid-safe PPE from the US.

My greatest loss so far in the pandemic is not being able to get to Lima for my 6-monthly check-up. After finding this guy, I never missed a check-up.

A friend of mine, aged 37, was in danger of losing all her teeth two years ago, due to radiation treatment on a tumor in her neck. I put her on to Vasquez, and he saved the lot.

Last edited:
If you would like to have your dental vacation in wine country instead of the crowded city, I heartily recommend Dr. Rodrigo Martinez in Mendoza. Speaks perfect English, does artist-level work, works on supermodels and judges and footballers' wives. Cost about 20% of what a top tier dentist in the USA charges. My wife and I both had extensive work done last November. You can call him direct on his cell phone: +54 9 261 508 0425
Office in Mendoza 5th Section at Av. Emilio Civit 356

Anyone have a solid recommendation for a dentist IN THE CITY (def not in another country) for invisalign?

Yes, I just went to see the dentist below. Educated as well in the US and very smart and personable. I got him off the US Embassy Web Site and was not disappointed. My dental history is very complicated and in the states I have had the same dentist for 25 years- yes!!!!! I was extremely nervous.......I was happy and I think you will be too.

[email protected]

Dr. Isaac Fernando Meta
DDS, University of Buenos Aires
MS, The Ohio State University
Professor, MS Program in Oral Implantology USAL/AOA
Memberof the Research Board at USAL/AOA

Av. R. Scalabrini Ortiz 2089
Piso 8 Dto. 30
CABA, Argentina
www.DrIsaacMeta.com

Yes, I just went to see the dentist below. Educated as well in the US and very smart and personable. I got him off the US Embassy Web Site and was not disappointed. My dental history is very complicated and in the states I have had the same dentist for 25 years- yes!!!!! I was extremely nervous.......I was happy and I think you will be too.

[email protected]

Dr. Isaac Fernando Meta
DDS, University of Buenos Aires
MS, The Ohio State University
Professor, MS Program in Oral Implantology USAL/AOA
Memberof the Research Board at USAL/AOA

Av. R. Scalabrini Ortiz 2089
Piso 8 Dto. 30
CABA, Argentina
www.DrIsaacMeta.com

He is my dentist and he is excellent. I can't recommend him enough. Most of his patients are foreigners.

He is my dentist and he is excellent. I can't recommend him enough. Most of his patients are foreigners.
Following up on a previous question...does he or any other dentist here work with Invisalign?

Back