Best Doctors in Buenos Aires? Integrative Medicine at all?

polostar88

Registered
Does anyone know who it might be? People with high diagnostic skill and who are also open-minded and practice something close to integrative medicine. Please let me know. Send me dm if necessary...

Would also be curious to know if people know just a good dermatologist, and a good generalist, for regular checkups, figured I'd do them while I'm here.

Thanks!

Thank you gracielle!

Two quick questions for others: anyone know of a top-class dermatologist in BsAs? Or a dentist? I don't care about health insurance of course I'd pay out of pocket...

I found a good dentist in Scalabrini Ortiz and Paraguay (Recoleta). PM me for details.

My doctor (Sandra Molocznik) is the only one, as far as I am aware. Here is her website: www.saludintegrativa.com.ar

She commutes from Miami and has very few available appointments when she is here, so your first (very long and comprehensive) appointment will be with another member of her team, who will then send you for testing. I am very happy with Sandra and also consider her a friend.

My doctor (Sandra Molocznik) is the only one, as far as I am aware. Here is her website: www.saludintegrativa.com.ar

She commutes from Miami and has very few available appointments when she is here, so your first (very long and comprehensive) appointment will be with another member of her team, who will then send you for testing. I am very happy with Sandra and also consider her a friend.
hi there, unfortunately that website is no longer valid. Do you know if she's still around in BA? Got a phone number, facebook page, new website? Thanks!!

I've gone to the Austral and also to the Hospital Italiano for extensive checkups. They are both very good teaching hospitals. The Austral is in Pilar, and the Italiano in Villa Crespo.

Personally, I found the doctors at the Italiano were more thorough, and better at explaining things. Doctors from all over South America come to train there.

I've also been to the Hosp. Aleman, but in my view it does not measure up to the Italiano. Had colonoscopies in both, and the preparation and follow up were far more professional in the Italiano.

Back