Best Italian Food?

Hi,

There is a little known but superb Italian in Las Canitas called La Cucina de Michele at Maria Luis Campos 599.........food and service is excellent and they do all the cooking right in the middle of the restaurant in front of your very eyes

I have been going there for years and is always very good. It is also frequented by some of the boca juniors football team and some local politicians. It's off the tourist trail and well worth a visit

Reactions: tez
I went to a fantastic place in Recoleta the other day but I can't remember the name. It was right around the corner from patio bulrich on libertad I think. Wonderful food.

Brigadier said:
Hey tom... whats up?... here you got a link:
http://www.primafilaristorante.com.ar/
in that picture you look like AJ Mclean from Backstreet boys, nobody told you that ? hehe

Juaaa If I do not stop eating by the time I leave tuesday I will look like Homer Simpson! One thing I really appriciate about BA is that the food is just amazing if you are in the right places. Even with the inflation you can still eat like a King for a decent price.

Thanks for all the posts I will will hit one or two of these places and post some feed back...

The claaaaaaaassic is Guido's. Cabello just off of Republica de la India, I believe. Old-school style. Awesome service (by Argie standards at least). They just bring out lots and lots and lots of plates and stuff you. You enter into a different world. Two thumbs up.

We stopped by Cosina de Michele last night.

Excellent traditional deep Italian food. Cooked in the middle of the main dinning room. Staff and service also traditional Italian. Excellent all the way around, great cafe and Sambuka too...

Il Ballo del Mattone in Palermo Hollywood at Gorroti 5737 entre Carranza y Bonpland is my favourite. Amazing food, good prices, great atmosphere, charming staff... I would go back every week if I could justify eating out that often.

PhilipDT said:
I went to a fantastic place in Recoleta the other day but I can't remember the name. It was right around the corner from patio bulrich on libertad I think. Wonderful food.

MANCINI. Excellent place. Check the bill though as they have been known to overcharge.

Back