Best Mexican Restaurant in City

Big_m

Registered
All,

Need your help in finding the best one. Pls let me know where I can get some quality Mex nosh.

Thanks in advance.

Best is hard -- there's a few I like but the food just isn't going to live up to expectations as to what Mexican should be... the food is good though at:

Lupita
Taco Box
Maria Felix

At all of them I think the drinks are probably the best thing on the menu ;)

There isnt one!!!!!
I agree with syngirl... drink a lot it can only help!!!

oh you poor babies..everyone knows the very best food and aged tequila is at my Mexican friends house in Malabia and Camargo...open to only a select few.....;)sorry for gloating but this is one friendship I treasure with my life for food and many reasons!

Don't go to Cielito Lindo. The food's kind of lame to begin with, but then on our last visit we were served some foul (clearly rancid) guacamole. And when my partner mentioned it to the server, his response was, "What? No way; it must be fine. Other people ordered it and they didn't complain."

DF is good but expensive, the drinks are good as well, I think they have a happy hour also.

I like DF as well. They don´t have a lot of the foods i´d like to see on the menu, but everything they have is quite good.

Back