Best Online Shopping Option For Family In Cordoba

legilber

Registered
My husband and I live in the US, but his family is in Rio Cuarto, Cordoba. I'm really making a go at it to finish up all of my Christmas shopping early but am running into a roadblock.

What would be the best website as far as shopping/shipping to their door? My sister-in-law lives in Cordoba Captial, so I'm thinking it might be easier to send to her rather than little old Rio Cuarto.

We have nephews/nieces ranging from 5-16 and are trying to find one site for everything from clothing to toys. Any ideas? We've looked on falabela but there isn't a huge amount to chose from. We're definitely not going to try to send anything from here because it would be too much hassle for our family down there.

Thanks in advance!

My husband and I live in the US, but his family is in Rio Cuarto, Cordoba. I'm really making a go at it to finish up all of my Christmas shopping early but am running into a roadblock.

What would be the best website as far as shopping/shipping to their door? My sister-in-law lives in Cordoba Captial, so I'm thinking it might be easier to send to her rather than little old Rio Cuarto.

We have nephews/nieces ranging from 5-16 and are trying to find one site for everything from clothing to toys. Any ideas? We've looked on falabela but there isn't a huge amount to chose from. We're definitely not going to try to send anything from here because it would be too much hassle for our family down there.

Thanks in advance!
Buy on MercadoLibre and get the stuff sent using MercadEnvios.

As Nikad says, you have to shop at Argentine sites, not international ones- Amazon simply will not reliably arrive.
Any online purchase that need to be shipped internationally will be commonly lost in shipping, arrive six months later, or be sent to the airport outside of Buenos Aires, and then held, with daily storage fees, until your relatives arrive in person and pay duty and taxes which can be more than the purchase price.

There is an invisible wall around Argentina, keeping the modern world of internet shopping out.

Like Nikad said, i`d use Mercadolibre.com.ar . The only downside is that you have to go and collect the items, at least we do in our city not sure if its the same in Cordoba or BA. But the good thing now is you can have items sent to the local OCA warehouse for collection. It works out alot cheaper than it use to and it only takes a couple of days to arrive.
Its probably best to find something you want to buy and ask the seller about postage/delivery.

Another for Mercadolibre.ar . I am living in Rio Cuarto. Most seem to pickup the items ordered at the bus station.

Back