Best places to study/work?

pixer12

Registered
Looking for the best coffee shops/libraries/whatever to sit and work for a while with my laptop.

Some place with good Wi-Fi, electrical outlets, good lighting, clean bathroom, and a safe vibe.

My place is kind of small and I'm sick of spending so much time here!

I've spent an afternoon writing at Cigaló's Villa Urquiza location. Very pleasant with good coffee and food. I don't remember how the wi-fi was, I wasn't doing anything that had huge internet speed requirements, but the login was easy to find.
Cigaló's IG

never found coffee shops in BA to be set up well enough for that. i would look for a coworking space.

Looking for the best coffee shops/libraries/whatever to sit and work for a while with my laptop.

Some place with good Wi-Fi, electrical outlets, good lighting, clean bathroom, and a safe vibe.

My place is kind of small and I'm sick of spending so much time here!
Where exactly?

Inside of BA (or any city), you'd probably need to get into the higher end hotels that provide their own security & services to be able to sit with a laptop in peace. There is a coffee shop in the Sheraton at Retiro that has a large security team with a classy, quiet vibe that I like.

In general, most 3-5 star hotels will have facilities that fit this description & they're much more common outside of BA.

When we were in Ricoleta ish area, we went to Kissaten

When we are in Belgrano, we went to Gontran Cherrier or Santal on Virrey del Pino

They all have plugs near tables.....

I spent an afternoon at the Biblioteca Nacional de Maestras y Maestros (National Teacher's Library), where they give you a ticket for your laptop to ensure people only bring their own things out. You probably can't take calls there, but it was pretty relaxed. Free wifi, fits your other requirements. I also use a coworking space (Working & Co Belgrano), which is <$100 a month for a fixed desk and less if you don't want to go every day.

I spent an afternoon at the Biblioteca Nacional de Maestras y Maestros (National Teacher's Library), where they give you a ticket for your laptop to ensure people only bring their own things out. You probably can't take calls there, but it was pretty relaxed. Free wifi, fits your other requirements. I also use a coworking space (Working & Co Belgrano), which is <$100 a month for a fixed desk and less if you don't want to go every day.
this sounds perfect, and I live closeby!

Coworking is your best option. And of those La Maquinita is the most value for money place out of five or six I’ve tried. Good vibe, excellent kitchen with free coffee, a few branches around the city and flexible membership with pay as you go options.

Back