Best Spanish school in London?

malthus101

Registered
Hey folks

Just wondered if any of you had any tips on great Spanish schools in London? I have 6 months to cram in as much Spanish language before heading out - thanks for your help.

Matt

city lit is meant to be very good.

most universities and fe colleges have courses open to the public

Thanks, I'll take a look at City Lit.

Anyone else heard of any good schools?

Thanks.

Hi

Seems City Lit only do an introduction to Latin American Spanish (2 days) their full length course are in regular Spanish only.

Any other ideas folks? Private teachers would be considered too!

Thanks.

If you speak London English, you will understand and be understood in Belfast, Glasgow and Newcastle. If you speak Spanish Spanish, you will be understood almost everywhere as well. There's really no such thing as a universal Latin American Spanish. True there are some latin grammar rules but in the main, Mexican Spanish is different from Bolivian and nobody but nobody speaks Spanish like a Porteño except another Porteño!

My advice would be to get on and learn as much Spanish as you can. None of it will be wasted. If you are keen, consider going to Madrid or Barcelona for an intensive week or fortnight of study. If you must study Latin American, the Berlitz series, available in the UK through Amazon and others, is produced in the USA and is primarily Mexican Spanish - but it won't teach you to 'voseo' or how to 'shush' your double-elles!

Back