Best Telo in BA

Iheartbsas

Registered
The time has come to try out a telo here in BA! Looking for suggestions for the best telo ie funniest or best themed, best 'toys', most luxurious, best rooms with spas, whatever goes etc. Any help would be a) very helpful and b) very entertaining! Cheers.

More seriously, for eternalnewbie, a telo is an hotel (jermu : mujer) where rooms are rented by the hour for physical exercise purposes. They are know as albergues transitorios too, often have two entries/exits, hidden parking and so on ...

French jurist said:
More seriously, for eternalnewbie, a telo is an hotel (jermu : mujer) where rooms are rented by the hour for physical exercise purposes. They are know as albergues transitorios too, often have two entries/exits, hidden parking and so on ...

Ah, thank you. I have wondered what all the albergue transitorios are; are alberque familiar the same?

Eternalnewbie said:
Ah, thank you. I have wondered what all the albergue transitorios are; are alberque familiar the same?

Joke ?! No, albergues transitorios/telos are just those hotels where you go to have sex :p

Telos are very popular here due to the numbers kids/adults still living at home with their parental units and needing a place to get busy, also for the number of affairs that go on in this city. Apparently there are some really great ones with themes - I thought while I am here I should definitely check one out with my boyfriend... as they say.. when in Rome....

French jurist said:
Joke ?! No, albergues transitorios/telos are just those hotels where you go to have sex :p

Okay frenchie you don't need to be so direct and go straight to the point but I must admit at least you tried, also I noticed that you are getting quite better with your slang vocabulary 'jermu' is good example of that but even so some guys will go with their 'jermu' as well once in a while for a bit of night excitement and to break those bedroom blues.

French jurist said:

Please tell me no one actually used "jermu"!

Back