Best way to go from Pesos in Arg to Dollas in US

jblaze5779

Registered
My time in Argentina is most likely coming to an end and I'm probably sitting on ~20k in cars, appliances/electronics, furniture and tools. Assuming I can even find someone to buy these things, what the best way to not get to beat up on the conversation from Pesos to dollars? I'm open to cryptos and stashing gold nuggets in nature's pocket. Ideas?

Post it for sale somewhere! I am interested to know what you got, i need everything!

My time in Argentina is most likely coming to an end and I'm probably sitting on ~20k in cars, appliances/electronics, furniture and tools. Assuming I can even find someone to buy these things, what the best way to not get to beat up on the conversation from Pesos to dollars? I'm open to cryptos and stashing gold nuggets in nature's pocket. Ideas?
If you will accept the ccl or WU extrange rate, I can take pesos here and give you USD in your bank account abroad.

I forgot to add that I'm in the interior and there aren't really any expats here.

the blue market goes both ways, you can buy and sell.

Back