Best Way To Sell A Car?

RebeccaA

Registered
Hi all! First time commenter / asker, but long time follower - have picked up so much great information by reading through so many posts on this site, thanks everyone for all the effort put into sharing so much. Now I have a question... we are trying to sell our car (2014 Puegeot 308 in great condition) and I wondered if anyone had advice about the best way to sell it? Mercado Libre or a site like that, or through a dealer? And if through a dealer... any recommendations? Gracias!

Try Demotores.com.ar or similar like OLX to get a price idea. If its a trade in must go to dealer where you plan to buy other car.

To Advertise and sell directly must have super command of Spanish...! Reference Price $335,000.00 see link below

http://auto.deautos.com/usados-peugeot-308-2-0-feline-mt-143cv-hatchback-5p-nafta-gran-buenos-aires-la-matanza-ramos-mejia/2014_2671514#1

If you sell the car to a private party be sure to make the sale contingent on the transfer of tile! The best way to accomplish this is to use a gestor. I don't think this will cost you anything and the only way the buyer can get the title (and a greed card to prove they are the owner) is to go through the gestor and do the paperwork correctly.

In my experiance Mercado Libre has worked best. My last Car got sold in 3 weeks of posting.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Expat Life 16
ben Expat Life 5
nicoenarg Expat Life 0
J Services Offered 0
E Expat Life 9
Back