Beware of PETS VENTURA - High Prices for Bad Service

Cali Expat

Registered
For all you pet owners out there or anyone you know, beware of a company called Pets Ventura.

Our experience with this company has been nothing short of a disaster. First we were given incorrect information when attempting to transport our pet internationally. We ended up having to look up the information ourselves even though we had already paid for it.

Second, we were charged outrageous prices for minimum service.

Third, and perhaps the worst of all, when we attempted to reconcile some of the inconveniences with their service, we were brushed off and given the run around. We tried speaking with the head of the company, Jim Anderson, who I believe is also the owner, but to no avail. He was extremely arrogant, defensive and unhelpful. He acted as though we were bothering him and that he was doing us a favor by merely talking to us on the phone. He said he would help us but in the end he simply ignored our emails and phone calls.

I've since spoke with 2 others who have had similar negative experiences. Pets Ventura seems to make their money by transporting the animals of rich diplomats such as horses etc. For this reason, they don't seem to care about the average pet owner.

Hope this helps some other pet owner avoid a bad situation. Thanks.

I contacted this company for prices several years ago and found them to be prohibitively expensive even then. Can't imagine what boarding fees are now!
Pet's Vacances are good, but they have gone up from $25 to $65 a night in the last 2 years so no longer use them...

Cali Expat said:
For all you pet owners out there or anyone you know, beware of a company called Pets Ventura.

Our experience with this company has been nothing short of a disaster. First we were given incorrect information when attempting to transport our pet internationally. We ended up having to look up the information ourselves even though we had already paid for it.

Second, we were charged outrageous prices for minimum service.

Third, and perhaps the worst of all, when we attempted to reconcile some of the inconveniences with their service, we were brushed off and given the run around. We tried speaking with the head of the company, Jim Anderson, who I believe is also the owner, but to no avail. He was extremely arrogant, defensive and unhelpful. He acted as though we were bothering him and that he was doing us a favor by merely talking to us on the phone. He said he would help us but in the end he simply ignored our emails and phone calls.

I've since spoke with 2 others who have had similar negative experiences. Pets Ventura seems to make their money by transporting the animals of rich diplomats such as horses etc. For this reason, they don't seem to care about the average pet owner.

Hope this helps some other pet owner avoid a bad situation. Thanks.

I'd definitely post something about them on www.ripoffreport.com AND the Better Business Bureau. I am sick of companies that think they can do whatever they want with people's time and money.......

We figure these companied before it happen.

Unfortunately, who ever write here, and I know the people that are driving the compain, were contracted a service and they received 100% of what they ordered. All is documented including their signatures on the services they bought, emails, and voice messages.

What they are trying is to get free and illegal service which no company in the world will agree to offer. Nevertheless , PetsVentura offered to assist "them" "free of charge" in other words with no profit to the company. The only condition we put is to follow the Argentine laws which they were refused to.

PetsVentura is a large company that its operation covers few different continents and follow 100% the laws in each country. What I cannot not say the same about those people that are operate in Argentina without any legal documents.

As the CEO of PetsVentura I personally invite any one that claimed for misleading or bad services to place here their full names, full identification and not to hide behind nicknames. More, it is those people the right to claim under the law of the land where "they" have the legal opportunity to prove their points at the court.

I hope that people that read the baseless grounds will not buy into the low- end tactics. Common scene and honesty will win at the end.

Once again thanks for all the thousandths of loyal clients we have in Argentina and abroad.

Jim Anderson, CEO
PetsVentura Pet Relocation Solutions

Celia said:
I contacted this company for prices several years ago and found them to be prohibitively expensive even then. Can't imagine what boarding fees are now!
Pet's Vacances are good, but they have gone up from $25 to $65 a night in the last 2 years so no longer use them...

Our high end quality of services are not meant for every pocket. In Argentina we charge for boarding US$25 for each day of boarding while the same service has the value of US$60 in North America.

If you cannot pay for high end look somewhere else and be happy

BYI I do not recall that ever you contract our services.

Jim Anderson

I have used their boarding services and was extremely pleased with the service Jim provided

Try Sebastian's http://www.sebastianonline.com.ar/

Sebastian is extremely helpful as well as all of the staff including groomers and veternarians. The prices are good and they know what is needed for importing/exporting your pet.

A+ as far as I am concerned.

Jim, you are correct, I didn't contract your services. I did contact the company for details and, like I said, it was prohibitively expensive for my pocket. I haven't tried to comment on the quality of the services you provide!

Roni said:
We figure these companied before it happen.

Unfortunately, who ever write here, and I know the people that are driving the compain, were contracted a service and they received 100% of what they ordered. All is documented including their signatures on the services they bought, emails, and voice messages.

What they are trying is to get free and illegal service which no company in the world will agree to offer. Nevertheless , PetsVentura offered to assist "them" "free of charge" in other words with no profit to the company. The only condition we put is to follow the Argentine laws which they were refused to.

PetsVentura is a large company that its operation covers few different continents and follow 100% the laws in each country. What I cannot not say the same about those people that are operate in Argentina without any legal documents.

As the CEO of PetsVentura I personally invite any one that claimed for misleading or bad services to place here their full names, full identification and not to hide behind nicknames. More, it is those people the right to claim under the law of the land where "they" have the legal opportunity to prove their points at the court.

I hope that people that read the baseless grounds will not buy into the low- end tactics. Common scene and honesty will win at the end.

Once again thanks for all the thousandths of loyal clients we have in Argentina and abroad.

Jim Anderson, CEO
PetsVentura Pet Relocation Solutions

Perhaps the OPs issues stem from not understanding what the company was offering..if the CEO´s appalling English is anything to go by...I can barely understand what he´s saying here...

Davidglen77 said:
I'd definitely post something about them on www.ripoffreport.com AND the Better Business Bureau. I am sick of companies that think they can do whatever they want with people's time and money.......

As a lawyer, my suggestion is, before you post about any company somewhere, in special this kind of site that gives bad reputation to companies, be sure that what you are talking about is a reflection of the truth and that you can prove it. If you are incorrect or have not support for what are you going to do, they can sue you and for sure in the end will be a big loss in your end, not theirs.
Because a friend of yours said something or because you heard somewhere or because YOU think that company "X" has abusive prices, is not legally enough.
Good luck!

Back