Big plastic disposable cups

Rosef

Registered
Hello,

Does anyone know where I can get hold of some big plastic disposable (picnic tye) cups... I have looked in most supermarkets and they only have small ones... if anyone knows of a shop or a super market, please let me know. Thank you

Check "cotillones," party supply shops. They usually have a lot of disposable stuff.

I second Once, got a heap of large coloured plastic cups a cpl of weeks ago, plus a whole heap of other ¨party related¨ gear!

You can get them in party supply shops. They're in most barrios. Off the top of my head, I know there's one in Belgrano on Juramento (near cuidad de la paz I think). Theres also a store that sells all kinds of disposable containers (including cups) on Alvarez Tomas (can't remember the altura)...between Lacroze and cespedes I think.

And one of life's important lessons is that what we call disposable many Argentineans will reuse time and time again..seeing friends washing plastic plates and cups etc made me question why we are so wasteful to toss these things after 1 use, particularly the heavier duty stuff...

Rosef, If you are talking about the cups in which fruit salad is sold(with lids) you can buy them all over in the shops that specialize in containers and paper products for shops and kioskos....They are everywhere.......Try asking a local kiosko where they buy them in your area....( I don't know the name of this type of shop)

Back