Big Rebates For 3 Days (Electronics, Various Things)

Not too convinced that the Hot Sale has been a success . Very few real bargains and there is lots of comments on different blogs that prices were incresed a few days before to " reduce " them for the three day sale.

Yesterday morning at 8 AM the HOTSALE price of the Samsung 40" 5000 series LED TV was $6799 on the Garbarino website.

It was on sale last weekend at Garbarino for $6499 and at Fravega for $5999.

Favega's sale price yesterday morning was also $6799.

I checked the Gabarino website at 3 Pm yesterday and the same TV was being offered at the HOTSALE price of $5999 (a new "low" for Garbarino).

I think the price for the 50" Samsung was $1000 more earlier in the day, but that was $1000 less than last week.

One way or another, it looks like Garbarino got the message and adjusted some prices to create a "real" sale.

I'll be going again to Jumbo today, to take advantage of the Jumbochecks promo mainly buying the 100% cashback products like 8x1 liter of milk, Skip washing powder, Skip washing liquid, toilet paper (two brands at 100% cashback), champagne (something you'll always use sooner or later, can be kept for a few years), etc.

I think I'll purchase 5 or 6 times that way until tomorrow. I'll likely spend 6000/7000 pesos but I'll get back the same amount in Jumbochecks (will focus on the 100% cashback products only), mainly buying stuff I'll use anyway and that can be kept for months.

You can use up to 10 Jumbochecks for a purchase. For those who have received Jumbochecks, you have noticed you can get up to 3 Jumbochecks for 2 different periods. I guess there's a Jumbocheck for each of the 30/50/100% cashback categories (hence better focus on the 100% cashback products).

With those Jumbochecks, I'll likely buy electronics and if you research a bit the prices, Jumbo offers sometimes prices very close to the best prices found on Mercadolibre. One example: the Edifier speakers M1380 (https://www.jumboaca...mprar/Home.aspx), Jumbo price is 999$, best ML price is 920$ (about 8% cheaper, which is not much).

It might sound a bit cheap to enter/reenter Jumbo to buy the very same products but if in the end you can save like 600 USD on an electronic product you would have bought anyway, paying a price very close to the best Mercadolibre one, then it's not that stupid!

rUPU7ab.png

Q4UPCXT.jpg

Can anyone find a decent well priced deal on a fridge with freezer for under 8000 pesos?

Back