Big trouble help!!!

AkBill

Registered
Hello, i have been coming to buenos aires more than 5 years, renting temporary apartments.. I'm always very responsible and leave them in perfect condition, most of the people I've rented from kept sending me emails asking me when im coming back and if i want to rent there again blah blah

Anyway.. Ive been renting a nice plance on ave libertdor.. just got home kinda of drunk with a friend of mine, I left her to open a bottle of red wine, and i dont know wtf she did but it exploded in the main room :eek::eek: jesus christ

Wine covering everything.. We wiped it off everything except the walls. We wiped off the 'redness' but there is still these dark stains all over the walls and roof. They are painted white

What am i gonna do.. im screwed... no amount of scrubbing will get rid of it. I dont know how to paint. Its 3 weeks until im moving out so :(

The security deposit was tiny because like I said the people trust me, but i cant just leave, i would die of shame. Can i paint the walls white? aare there different whites? The walls look 'dull' here.. if i paint they will be bright.. and they will know something is up

PANIC ATTACK

Don't go crazy! We (the expat community) will help you find a painter.

I'm now far from the city but I have a good friend in Palermo who knows a great (English speaking) contractor who will help without taking advantage of you.

Do you speak Spanish? It would make easier to contact you with a good, reliable and FAST painter!

AkBill said:
i speak mas o menos
wait im going to try wipe it with some bottles of vodka

Drink the vodka if you must, but you really don't have to worry.

I'll send you my friend's contact info if you need it.

AkBill said:
.. and they will know something is up ...
Watza da problema?

If you know your dueño/a and it's an honest person, tell her/him/it what happened and that you are going to have it painted. He, she or it probably knows a cheap and reliable painter.

This happened to me once. We used bleach, and we dabbed on the wall with a sponge. Give it a try in one area and see what happens.

ive just come back from the supermaket with wihite wine
it didnt w ork and i paid 50 pesos to get out of their without waiting for the massive ferida line

whats the spanish word for bleach? thanks !!!!!@

Back