Bilingual Babysitter/Nanny

tarastrachan

Registered
Hello!

My name is Tara and I am a 21 year old student from England. I study at Edinburgh University and am out in Buenos Aires for a placement year to improve my Spanish and to get some work experience. I am living in Belgrano and am here until the end of January.

I am extremely keen whilst out here to get some babysitting and/or nannying jobs. I have a lot of experience of working with children. I have been a babysitter for many years, I have done voluntary work in a primary school, I have spent a month working with orphans in India, and I have worked at an International School for young children during the summer for 2 years now, and so have learnt to deal with children in a variety of situations. I can speak both English and Spanish, so would be happy to speak in either language, but would prefer to speak in Spanish so I can improve! I am a very friendly, fun and reliable person with all the experience that is needed to look after children.

I have a job during the day, which finishes at 5pm, so I am available both at the weekends, and from 6pm onwards on weekdays to help out with nannying or babysitting.

Please feel free to ask for my CV or references if you should require them.

Thank you!

Back