Bilingual dog looking for playdate

Canick

Registered
my name is Cora, and I am a 15 month old Labrador retriever born in BsAs. I am looking for some expat or local canine friends to hang, chase, play and roll around with. Your owners are welcome as well. Mine is a Canadian that lives near the Palemo/Rosedal US embassy plaza area.

My english is better than my Spanish, but I can usually get what you are saying by your hand gestures.

I would love to make new and interesting friends. I'm getting kind of tired of chasing a ball, and then a stick, and then a ball again. So if you are into giving each other a good sniff and checking each other out, send Nick, the guy that feeds me, a message. Hell, we could even have a weekly expat doggie meet up...while our masters are getting drunk in San Telmo.

A warning, sometimes I get excited and play a bit rough so I prefer mid to large size dogs. I'm never aggressive and don't bite. promise. I also only hang out with dog's who have trained their owners to pick up our poop. I saw what a fiasco that April's fools joke caused on here!

if you are at all interested, send me a message and I will get back to you. It may take me a few days as I have to sneak on in between Nick's naps.

Dear Cora,

We're Boomer and Reilly and we say 'hi'! We like to play too (at least Reilly does, Boomer is a bit old and grumpy but that's ok, he's earned it). We're Min Pins and so we're too small to play with you, but we hope you find some fun dogs in BsAs to play with. We'll let our big friends know you're looking for some cool dogs to hang out with.

B and R

hi, i have two golden retriever puppies, 20 kg & 30 kg, and i'm 2 blocks from plaza san martin and six blocks to recoleta. my dogs could meet to see if they will play. it depends on the dog i've found. un abrazo, liam

Back