Bilingual Nanny needed

B. A. Baracus

Registered
Hi All

We are moving to BA with our seven year-old daughter in mid-feb. I'm from New Zealand. My partner is Canadian. We bounce around a lot, but will be in Argentina for at least a year, perhaps two. My daughter speaks fluent English and Mandarin, but has ZERO Spanish -- although we shall have that somewhat rectified by the time we arrive. She loves reading, art, swimming, skiing, horseback riding, drama and is open to new nannies.

We are easy going and treat our nannies like family rather than employees. We are flexible about hours, live-in, live-out, but would ideally need someone for at least 20 hours a week to full time. A largely Spanish speaking environment for our daughter (and us) is at the top of the list of what we need, along with the usual Nanny duties.

PM if of interest please!

Hello. how are you
I am English mother tongue in Paris. I have to refresh my English its true.
I am 42 years old with a daughter of three and would be lovely experience to be a Nanny "man".

For 12 years I am in Buenos Aires, I study dance for 9 years in Buenos Aires.
I am actualy separated with the mother of my daughter who is Argentinian and had lived in USA younger.

to your daughter i could teach classical ballet, french, spanish and bring her safty to all places of Buenos Aires.
I had experience with tourism and hope that to be a man of Paris can bring also advantage in the role of Nanny.

Charles Stuart Di Maria

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Jobs 0
V Jobs 3
Samanta Jobs 0
C Expat Life 0
Beaudes Services Offered 0
Back