Blackberry help!

GringaArgentina

Registered
Hi!
I bought a blackberry bold 9000 in the u.s. and brought it down here. But now i'm having problems with it.

Does anyone know a place or a person I could go to to get it repaired? I went to one of the BlackStore's on Florida. And it cost 140 pesos to get it repaired and within 24 hrs it broke again. I tried looking up the problem online, but still couldn't fix it.
Does anyone know another place? Perferably in Palermo, Belgrano, or Martinez.
Or anyone have any other advice to give? PLEASE!!

There is a phone repair store in palermo on Bonpland near the Honduras intersection, on the side where BellAria is located. It says something about Cell phones in the window. They fixed my blackberry in a day and seem really trustworthy. I paid about 90 pesos

What's happening is that it won't turn on. The red light goes on for a bit and then it starts flashing. It does the same thing when I put it in the charger. My computer won't recognize it when I plug in.
When I took it in they said it was a software problem, that I may have downloaded something that wasn't compatible. So they reset it to factory settings.
But within 24 hrs a very few uploads (blackberry protect, and twitter) and a few configurations with email and such. But then when it was low battery, it died again and won't come back.

Thanks Lauren, I'll try to find the place!

dead battery. dirty contacts. prolly swapped ur good battery last place that fixed it

Nope Fabe. It's the exact same battery as I bought it with. When I turned it in for fixing, they even told me to take my battery with me. And then when they did fix it and I came back, I asked them to test it with my battery in case that was the problem and it wasn't.

GringaArgentina said:
What's happening is that it won't turn on. The red light goes on for a bit and then it starts flashing. It does the same thing when I put it in the charger. My computer won't recognize it when I plug in.
When I took it in they said it was a software problem, that I may have downloaded something that wasn't compatible. So they reset it to factory settings.
But within 24 hrs a very few uploads (blackberry protect, and twitter) and a few configurations with email and such. But then when it was low battery, it died again and won't come back.

Thanks Lauren, I'll try to find the place!

Dont know if this is beyond you but thee are softs you can download and have on your pc that will force a reset of the blackberry....fyi at times after a reset and then a software update you might need to remove your battery once or twice to get all the soft to reset properly...I have seen this before...if your battery is more than a year or not holding a charge even if new change or test with a different one.

Back