Blue dollar near 400 by end of year, finance guru predicts

Redpossum

Registered

The usual deal, the banner is in Castellano, and when you click the link, the story will initially appear in that tongue. But if you wait a few seconds, it will change to English. This is La Cronista, not Pagina12

You have to scroll to near the bottom of the article to see the numbers. First they mention 400 to scare you, then he says Qatar dollar of 371 at end of December, and the MEP somewhere upwards of that.

There's a link to his original article, also Google translated with the same note as above.

The second article, the one at Di Stefano's own website, is longer, more detailed, and more technical.

Probably right things are getting relatively expensive again in dollars. Need an adjustment for the expat brigade.

The usual deal, the banner is in Castellano, and when you click the link, the story will initially appear in that tongue. But if you wait a few seconds, it will change to English. This is La Cronista, not Pagina12

You have to scroll to near the bottom of the article to see the numbers. First they mention 400 to scare you, then he says Qatar dollar of 371 at end of December, and the MEP somewhere upwards of that.

There's a link to his original article, also Google translated with the same note as above.

The second article, the one at Di Stefano's own website, is longer, more detailed, and more technical.

So many crystal balls around . I wish it goes to 500 pesos

If the MEP hits $371 a CCL of ~$390 is a reasonable expectation given the current variance between the two. WU wouldn't be far behind, and given how expensive things are here in even WU dollars a catch up with inflation should be expected.

Still, I can't help but laugh, Masa constantly talking about how much he wants more dollars, yet refuses to do the only thing that guarantees the BCRA's access to them: unifying the exchange rates.

Lmao too easy to predict.

Traveler told me my prediction of $300 or more by the end of the year was going to age poorly.

Others thought jacking up interest rates to 75% was going to work.

Time is a flat circle. Same old story in Argentina.

Lmao too easy to predict.

Traveler told me my prediction of $300 or more by the end of the year was going to age poorly.

Others thought jacking up interest rates to 75% was going to work.

Time is a flat circle. Same old story in Argentina.

The dogs bark, but the caravan moves on.

The government has again reverted to printing money to cover its dues. Of course it’s going up.

Some other predictions are that it will hit 500 if (and when) the the government has its next crisis of infighting with more resignations.

Back