Blue Rate

cruizes

Registered
What rate would I use if I need to pay A$25,000 to USD to a US bank account probably from one Paypal account the another Paypal account?

You would pay the rate you agreed upon with the owner of the receiving account. There is no pre-defined exchange rate for such transactions, so you would need to negotiate one with the holder of the US bank account.

On the other hand, if you have jumped through all of the bureaucratic hoops for transferring ARS out of the country via PayPal and merely send the owner of the other account a payment in ARS, then PayPal will convert the ARS to USD using the official rate (minus PayPal's fees).

Thanks. I doubt if the recipient plans to bring the USD back in Argentjna as they go frequently back and forth to the States, It's just that the services are quoted in A$.

Thanks. I doubt if the recipient plans to bring the USD back in Argentjna as they go frequently back and forth to the States, It's just that the services are quoted in A$.
Dolar tarjeta is about 10.90 pesos, add Paypal fees +/- 4% and you have your number.

Back