Boca Juniors Tickets

tesstafarian

Registered
I've done quite a bit of research on buying Boca Juniors tickets but am still coming up short (much of the info I found was from 2-3 years ago & I'm not sure if things have changed).

I'm looking for 2 tickets to any of the upcoming home games. Paying $200-400USD for the "tourist" package through the Juniors website isn't my thing, but I'm open to paying a bit more for real tickets and I'm not above waiting in line pre-game if need be :) Any suggestion or help would be greatly appreciated!

(Also, what are your favorite bars around town to watch games at...regardless of team?)

Ciao!

You're most likely going to have to go via a package. That is until you've been here a few years, have friends who are Boca socios, and by then you won't be asking on BAexpats.org.

Until then, I'd recommend LandingPadBA.

Agree with Napoleon, I've lived in BA for over 6 years, and am certainly no tourist, but it's virtually impossible to get "real Boca tickets" unless you personally know someone who is a member of the Boca club. When I had friends in town (who are Argentine from the province) and they wanted to go to a Boca match, I shopped around for the best deals and finally went with LandingPadBA.. and we all had a great time!

I third napoleon. I am a boca fan but unfortunately none of my friends are socios. I have friends that are rivers fans though and my work is a sponsor but that doesn't help me much.

If your dead set in going to see boca play, an agency will be your best bet. If your around for a while I would wait for a superclasico though.

Otherwise, you could tickets to other games easier. San Lorenzo games I would go to with mates and they're not too bad. The san lorenzo fans are passionate but not too crazy. The thing is is the ground is in a pretty ugly part of town (literally across the road from the biggest villa in buenos aires).

Back