Boca Juniors Tix

blisterfoot99

Registered
I was thinking about trying to buy tickets on Mercado Libre, but I'm trying to understand how that works. What I've read seems to suggest that in order to get into the stadium you need to have both a ticket and the ID of the club member whose ticket it is. Is that correct? If so, I'm trying to understand how you could buy tickets on Mercado Libre, unless the guy lends you his ID along with the tickets and then expects you to return it to him after the game... which is pretty unbelievable so I'm assuming that's not how it works.

Can anyone enlighten me, please? I realize it's possible to buy overpriced tickets through a tourist tour, but I'd prefer to avoid that if I can and just buy less expensive, better tickets on Mercado Libre...

Speaking of which, how do I figure out which sections I do/don't want to sit in? I have no interest in being right in the middle of the mayhem.

Thanks all!

Until visiting fans are allowed back in your options are tour company, make friends with a socio (booooo..bosteros..booo!) or go down and get taken advantage of by a ticket scalp.

In an election year no governor nor government can afford the bad press (insecurity headlines) generated by football violence so it's going to be tightly controlled.

That said, it will be interesting to see what the attendances are like for Boca (booo..hiisssss) against some of the smaller teams promoted this year to fill up the lunatic 30 team league. If Boca arent in contention (sadly they probably will be) later in the year you might get tickets easier. Right now, on the crest of a wave after a good pre-season it might be trickier.

I was thinking about trying to buy tickets on Mercado Libre, but I'm trying to understand how that works. What I've read seems to suggest that in order to get into the stadium you need to have both a ticket and the ID of the club member whose ticket it is. Is that correct? If so, I'm trying to understand how you could buy tickets on Mercado Libre, unless the guy lends you his ID along with the tickets and then expects you to return it to him after the game... which is pretty unbelievable so I'm assuming that's not how it works.

Can anyone enlighten me, please? I realize it's possible to buy overpriced tickets through a tourist tour, but I'd prefer to avoid that if I can and just buy less expensive, better tickets on Mercado Libre...

Speaking of which, how do I figure out which sections I do/don't want to sit in? I have no interest in being right in the middle of the mayhem.

Thanks all!

If you don't want to be in the middle of the mayhem, don't go to a soccer game.

Until visiting fans are allowed back in your options are tour company, make friends with a socio (booooo..bosteros..booo!) or go down and get taken advantage of by a ticket scalp.

In an election year no governor nor government can afford the bad press (insecurity headlines) generated by football violence so it's going to be tightly controlled.

That said, it will be interesting to see what the attendances are like for Boca (booo..hiisssss) against some of the smaller teams promoted this year to fill up the lunatic 30 team league. If Boca arent in contention (sadly they probably will be) later in the year you might get tickets easier. Right now, on the crest of a wave after a good pre-season it might be trickier.

Boos and Hisses to all your Boos and Hisses. :D Vamos Boca !!

Thank you for the info, Magico.

Ajoknoblauch, I think you know that I meant I don't want to be in the rowdiest section or the opposing team section where the rowdies throw stuff at you. Saying "don't go" isn't very helpful.

Thank you for the info, Magico.

Ajoknoblauch, I think you know that I meant I don't want to be in the rowdiest section or the opposing team section where the rowdies throw stuff at you. Saying "don't go" isn't very helpful.

Well, it is helpful unless you prefer to risk your person and possessions.

I was thinking about trying to buy tickets on Mercado Libre, but I'm trying to understand how that works. What I've read seems to suggest that in order to get into the stadium you need to have both a ticket and the ID of the club member whose ticket it is.

My husband's family has 8 seatings at the stadium and we often go there using their card with their name and picture. Never had a problem and AFAIK there is no rule you can't access the venue as long as you have a valid ticket/card, even if it is not in your name.
Or are you referring to some new rule for the upcoming season?

Back