Boca River Superclassico Violent incidents

Ridiculous behavior from pea brain River fans. I never liked River or their fans I stand Boca just to break their puny brains. How sad is River it is so sad you cannot even go to a game their stadium unless your fan for fear of problems. Look at their actions today. I say bann River from play for 5 years because of how their fans acted today. So how those monkeys like that.

The problem are not the fans, instead, the absolut incompetence of Patricia Bullshit, the Homeland Security Minister.BCFA8FDE-6123-4CEF-803D-F949A86EA534.jpeg

Another scandal as the final is postponed again for today . Incredible !!!!!

you place the blame on the security minister instead of the imbeciles throwing the rocks?

this country will never see progress without personal accountability

Of course the security is a joke as it could not even protect a bus with one of the most important soccer teams in the world . By your argument if a terrorist goes on a plane and blows it up it is not a security issue ? Argentina is a inmature divided society and for this reason the security must be strong and effective always . The police here many times seem very cowardly and ill prepared . This must change as order in society comes from the top . Chile is a great example as they have a very strong police force who people do respect Argentina must implement these changes .

Of course the security is a joke as it could not even protect a bus with one of the most important soccer teams in the world . By your argument if a terrorist goes on a plane and blows it up it is not a security issue ? Argentina is a inmature divided society and for this reason the security must be strong and effective always . The police here many times seem very cowardly and ill prepared . This must change as order in society comes from the top . Chile is a great example as they have a very strong police force who people do respect Argentina must implement these changes .
i don't think the terrorist example is a good comparison. my point is that society largely accepts this behavior. there were cell phones everywhere recording the people throwing rocks and causing chaos and people just chalk it up to "normal football fans." people keep buying tickets, teams keep allowing the behavior, etc etc.

yes, the spineless police don't help matters but the apathy of the public and tendency to blame someone else for their problems is more the root of the matter for me.

i don't think the terrorist example is a good comparison. my point is that society largely accepts this behavior. there were cell phones everywhere recording the people throwing rocks and causing chaos and people just chalk it up to "normal football fans." people keep buying tickets, teams keep allowing the behavior, etc etc.

yes, the spineless police don't help matters but the apathy of the public and tendency to blame someone else for their problems is more the root of the matter for me.

All people in general will not get involved in violent incidents but will film this with their cameras and put on youtube and twitter . This is not only in Argentina but a worldwide trend . The people are not to blame for the terrible weak institutions in place in Argentina and the lenient justice system . Police are ony respected by the rule of law and force . Saying that too much force and punishment also is not a good thing as proven by the USA example that has 2 million of its citizens in jail and most for minor offences . There must be a balance of order similar to Chile that has the best security forces of South America.

All people in general will not get involved in violent incidents but will film this with their cameras and put on youtube and twitter . This is not only in Argentina but a worldwide trend . The people are not to blame for the terrible weak institutions in place in Argentina and the lenient justice system . Police are ony respected by the rule of law and force . Saying that too much force and punishment also is not a good thing as proven by the USA example that has 2 million of its citizens in jail and most for minor offences . There must be a balance of order similar to Chile that has the best security forces of South America.

Well nothing is going to get enforced with rubber bullets so what to they have a fear a bruise? LOL!

Back