Boca vs. River Tickets

TarHeelBluze

Registered
So El Superclasico takes place on November 7, and I want to go.

I understand tickets are near-impossible to come by. That said, I'm willing to pay a lot for tickets and wanted to know if anyone on this board had any knowledge as to how/where I could get tickets.

Thanks!

John

I've never tried to get Boca v. River tickets, but I've had luck in the past buying "sold out" football tickets on ebay Argentina. Just make sure you look at the feedback rating so you don't end up with fakes.
Good luck! Wish I could go!

if its at river tickets will go on sale Friday nov 5 unless you have a season card... you will need to sleep in line probbably but the ticket office is on alcorta (sp) next to the museum under the parking garage.... first come first serve but they do have security out there... more thimes than not you can if your spanish is good pay a homeless guy to sleep there then come back AM and take his spot... tix on sale at 10am... If i get another email about ti ill let you know... But i went to RACING this last weekend it was so easy. If it's at Boca youre pretty much screwed as they have so many season card holders there are so few GA seats left...

One more thing... the lines if you make it are not marked but sell by section... ive learned the far left line are the 70 peso behind the goal GA seats sect C and D...

The others i have no clue my spanish stinks and their english was worse!

Back