Book exchange?

Katie

Registered
I've collected about 15 novels that I'd like to trade for some new reading material. Is anyone interested in setting up a book exchange, maybe for Monday afternoon or next weekend? Extra love to anyone who has The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larsson (I have the first 2 in the series and of course I want the 3rd asap) :D

Me!! I only have three books to exchange (sorry, not the one you are looking for), but I would love three new ones!

Great! If we get some more interested people we can start thinking about a place/time to meet.

I have some books to exchange, too. I'm also looking for The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest. I could have someone bring it in Sept.

Hi I would love to join too. Shall we post a list of the books available?

i'd be interested - although have to search what i have, as just sold some to walrus - incl. the book your looking for... If i'd known i would've held onto it. If no one else has a copy the bookshop still might have it?

All right, does tomorrow (Monday) afternoon work well for everyone? Or would next weekend be better? I was thinking we could meet at a cafe, but I don't really care about the location. Any ideas?

Back