Book swap

My friend Laura has a book exchange at her store Gabriola, Honuras 5260, usually lots of English books. Just an exchange, no money involved. the store is closed for a few weeks, they're on vacation. If you're desperate, I have a few books you can have, I'm only reading on my phone now.
N

I have a lot of books. Mostly in PB, a lot of modern American classics, astronomy, some true crime, bios, Steinbeck, Ian Fleming, etc.
i don’t swap but you can borrow them. No romance stuff. PM me your wish list.

Last edited:
My friend Laura has a book exchange at her store Gabriola, Honuras 5260, usually lots of English books. Just an exchange, no money involved. the store is closed for a few weeks, they're on vacation. If you're desperate, I have a few books you can have, I'm only reading on my phone now.
N
That’s Honduras 5260

I have a lot of books. Mostly in PB, a lot of modern American classics, astronomy, some true crime, bios, Steinbeck, Ian Fleming, etc.
i don’t swap but you can borrow them. No romance stuff. PM me your wish list.
Hello, are you still in BA? Im struggling to find books in English. I would be happy to exchange is you have time to meet

Any idea where to buy newspapers in English?
Pretty close to none available. Years ago you could find a NYTimes outside the Alvear Hotel, but I don't think that's still the case. If you find a place be sure to post it here.

Back