Borders remain closed

Yes you can. But you need to have a PCR test done no more than 72hs before you leave the UK (both Brazil and Argentina will ask for it). But I thought all flights from the US to Brazil have been suspended?

I am coming from the UK. From what I can see at the moment flights from amsterdam, italy, UK, denmark and australia are currently suspended until the 8th of Jan due to the new strain. Iberia would work for me though most of europe aren't allowing UK flights in but Brazil are. The problem with that flight is it has an 8 hour layover in Sao Paulo.

How would immigrations see it if I had a test 72 hours before my first flight but not my connection?

I am coming from the UK. From what I can see at the moment flights from amsterdam, italy, UK, denmark and australia are currently suspended until the 8th of Jan due to the new strain. Iberia would work for me though most of europe aren't allowing UK flights in but Brazil are. The problem with that flight is it has an 8 hour layover in Sao Paulo.

How would immigrations see it if I had a test 72 hours before my first flight but not my connection?
Sure about Brazil?

D672B98C-5D15-4AF8-9F46-0C29EBFFC601.png

oh well I guess that is out the window then, it was a crappy flight anyway!

I am also looking and what my Argentine GF send me says that flights for all paises limitrofes are also suspened until Jan 8th, is that right?
Just wait a few weeks and if you absolutely need to fly, fly thru the US. No, the flights to países limítrofes are have not been suspended ( as of today ), who knows what will happen next week.

edit: oh I guess you are not American so can’t do US.

Just wait a few weeks and if you absolutely need to fly, fly thru the US. No, the flights to países limítrofes are have not been suspended ( as of today ), who knows what will happen next week.

edit: oh I guess you are not American so can’t do US.
I think brits only need a PCR to travel to the US at the moment. I will wait a few weeks to see how it all goes, though I do need to get there in the next month or so

Yes you can. But you need to have a PCR test done no more than 72hs before you leave the UK (both Brazil and Argentina will ask for it). But I thought all flights from the US to Brazil have been suspended?
Azul FLL-VCP flies every day. Great price too.

Back