Botox and eyebrow tinting

Jacko

Registered
Hi. does anyone know where i can get some Botox done near Palermo. I have never had it done before and am a little sceptical about it all so pref want somewhere English speaking as my spanish is not so good.

Also, my eyebrows have faded loads in the sun here and i need to get them tinted. does anyone know anywhere that does it and uses eyebrow dye and not just normal hair dye which i dont want on my face!

I do not have any idea of that botox stuff since it is not in my interest. But I share your problem with eyebrows. So far I have not tried any place but in Roberto Giordano (Alcorta shopping) they claimed to have real tint.
My colleague from scandinavia said that probably it is hair color but they said that it is real stuff.
I'm really lucky, I guessed this and brought my own tint. If you want to borrow, just let me know. I can have my friends to bring more of it.

i would contact refresh-med.com. they are an excellent company to use.

Ah, great. Thanks. I actually went and had them done at a hairdressers the other day and they also said it was real tint. But it wasnt. however, I found a place on Cordoba just past Scalabrini that sells eyebrow tint. But, its for proffesiojnal use only and has no instructions?? . if the offer still stands to bring some via your freinds that would be awesome..

with regards to Botox..I am still in 2 minds about it. I am really nervous about it but will try refresh. Thanks Guys!

Hi Jacko, now I can get more only in February. My husband is coming here but too late to ask him to shop that.
Which brand it was that they sold there? If it was something that is sold in my country I can ask someone to go and check the instructions.

Difficult in this country, the eyebrows I mean.

I have 2 good recommendations for Botox but one is in Belgrano & the other is Olivos. If you want their numbers, let me know. I've had it done 2x and love it! If it is done by a good person, no one will know and it really does make you look more refreshed..

HI Vilma..I cant remember what the brand was actually but will go and check it out this weekend. thanks for all your help.. I probably leave at the end of feb so no worries about your Husband bringing soem over. thanks for the offer though..who would have thought that eyebrows could be so difficult!

CityGirl..where abouts did you get the botox done. I mean, on your face, not the actual places. although yes please to the telephone numbers and address if poss? Im not really a big fan of the whole surgery botox thing but i have lines on my forehead which are really starting to bother me. they make me look so much older. I am happy to have lines around my eyes etc but dont want to look like Gordon ramsey you know! how much did it cost?

I have used a brand for over eight years which is made in Spain named Thuya Eyebrow and Eyelashes Tint (tinte Cejas y Pestanas). The box has instructions in English and in Spanish and it should be mixed with Thuya Special Solution Dye (Solucion especial tinte). Just squeeze an inch long out of the tint tube and mix it with three or four drops out of the solution bottle. I use brown for my eyebrows and black for my lashes. You can vary the number of drops but don't make it too liquidy. I use a contact lens holder to mix the colors in and I use a thin eyebrow brush and a lash comb/brush. You can buy this professional product line at Las Margaritas in any of their branches. They have a branch in Belgrano on 1002 Av. Cabildo. As for the Botox, I have a great dermatologist who is extremely conservative in her approach. If you are interested send me a private message with your email and I will share her information.

Lilly said:
I have used a brand for over eight years which is made in Spain named Thuya Eyebrow and Eyelashes Tint (tinte Cejas y Pestanas). The box has instructions in English and in Spanish and it should be mixed with Thuya Special Solution Dye (Solucion especial tinte). Just squeeze an inch long out of the tint tube and mix it with three or four drops out of the solution bottle. I use brown for my eyebrows and black for my lashes. You can vary the number of drops but don't make it too liquidy. I use a contact lens holder to mix the colors in and I use a thin eyebrow brush and a lash comb/brush. You can buy this professional product line at Las Margaritas in any of their branches. They have a branch in Belgrano on 1002 Av. Cabildo. As for the Botox, I have a great dermatologist who is extremely conservative in her approach. If you are interested send me a private message with your email and I will share her information.
thanks so much!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Expat Life 9
B Expat Life 5
J Expat Life 6
F Newcomers Forum 1
perry Expat Life 7
Back