Brand New Nike Running Shoes for sale

misnowmer

Registered
Someone who was leaving Argentina and didn't have room in their luggage gave me a pair of brand new Nike Zoom Miler running shoes size 11.5 US 45.5 Eur. They are too small for me, so I am selling them. I have the box and everything. (no receipt though)

Take a look at the photos here, and let me know if you're interested. The price would be 200 argentine pesos. (A good deal, if you know about shoe prices here.)

They are amazing! Too small! Are you sure about the size? (probably wishful thinking on my part!). I'm looking for some at the moment, you wouldn't know where is good for buying running trainers here do you? Sorry to ask!

I apologize for the delay in responding. (I wasn't subscribed to the thread, but I am now.) The size is correct, unfortunately for both me and you. :) As far as buying running shoes in general I don't know of any stores that I would particularly recommend. I remember when I was looking for shoes last year that they all seem to sell the same stuff, and in smaller sizes. Perhaps start in Alto Palermo. They have Nike, Puma, etc.

Back