British Nanny/Babysitter/aupair

Steph170

Registered
Hi, my name is Stephanie (steph) and I am available for nannying/babysitting/aupair. I am British English and I also have a CELTA English teaching certificate. I am looking for any work up to 25 hours per week and can mix and match jobs if necessary. Please keep reading for a bit more about me!

Please email me on [email protected]

I am 26 years old and I and from the UK. I have been to University in England and gained a degree in English Language and Literature and went on to study and obtain a Masters in the same discipline. I have a keen interest in literature, reading both fact and fiction and would love to read with your children, helping them to improve their reading skills in English if you/ they require me to do so. I have a CELTA certificate in teaching English, and whilst I do not want to solely teach I can combine forms of English teaching whilst caring for and playing with your children, again if required.

From the age of 5 until I was 18 I have been playing the piano and the recorder. I had a great teacher and when I was 15 I would nanny for her 8 year old son prior to after my lessons whilst she worked. I love music and I am eager to take up the piano again, I would thoroughly enjoy listening to and playing music with your children, both Latin American and World music. Living in Buenos Aires is helping me to broaden my knowledge of South American music!

I like to play a variety of sports, and would be happy to do so with your children, volleyball is my main passion. I have played volleyball since I was 8 and represented the national team and England Juniors when I was 18. I have also coached under 10’s in the annual regional tournaments and supervised them on what was often their first trip away from home. Playing a sport as a child was a great activity, keeping me fit and allowing me to develop skills outside of the classroom. I would be happy to play sporting activities with your children if you/they desired and have no problem getting ‘stuck in’.

In October 2011, after saving, I travelled for four months around South America. I started in Colombia, completing a circuit and finishing in Rio de Janeiro. I spent Christmas in Buenos Aires and had a great time, immersed in a new culture and language. Following my trip I decided to return to Buenos Aires to learn and hopefully become fluent in Spanish, taking the opportunity for a new adventure and to broaden my knowledge of the world. I am currently attending intensive classes in the mornings and learning a lot!

I am currently exploring the different foods that Argentina has to offer and trying out different recipes with my housemate. If you enjoy experimenting in the kitchen also then we can try out Argentinean/ English recipes together.

I also have experience of helping with special needs children.

I really look forward to meeting you.

Kind Regards,

Steph

Back